We are hiring! Get in touch!!
Please note that you do not have to be 19/+ to work as a host or in the kitchen.
We are looking to add a taproom server to help our front of house team provide the best customer experience. Applicants must be a community minded individual who is passionate about craft beer, making guests feel welcome and being a part of an amazing team. Applicants will be knowledgeable about craft beer, have serving experience and show a willingness to take initiative. You will provide excellent guest service and contribute to Tapworks Brewing as a community hub.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Making guests feel welcome and creating a memorable experience
- Learn and communicate product knowledge for both beer and food: ingredients, styles, tasting notes
- Serve alcohol in accordance with Serving it Right
- Maintain cleanliness of the taproom and surrounding areas
- Handle cash, use POS system and cash out
- Other duties as required
Skills and Attributes Required
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Great communication/interpersonal skills
- Serving it Right certification
- Proficiency running a point of sale system
- Be able to easily lift a 20L keg (50lbs)
Tapworks Brewing Company is a micro-brewery, tasting room and community hub. We provide competitive wages, excellent training, discounts on food/merch/beer, opportunity for advancement and a fun, energetic atmosphere! Sound like a good fit? Tell us why!
Tapworks added a Burger Shack to its incredible rooftop patio. Overlooking the water, this unique eatery is inspired by beach-side concessions -- but with the same commitment to quality and fun twists its host brewery is known for. There is an emphasis on quality, house-made, key ingredients that elevate simple, nostalgic food to create a memorable experience.
We are looking for a Prep Cook/Dishwasher to support the team in delivering quality food to customers in a timely manner, in accordance with recipe and cooking guides. To be successful in this position, you will be an efficient and hard-working individual with great teamwork skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with you manager to ensure quality standards and cooking/recipe guides are followed
- Efficiently prepare food
- Review wastage reports with your manager
Skills and Experience Required
Any experience working in the kitchen is an asset, but we will trade the right candidate.
- Foodsafe Certification is an asset
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn!
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
Salary range: competitive wage + pooled tips. We provide competitive wages, excellent training, discounts on food/merch/beer, opportunity for advancement and a fun, energetic atmosphere! Sound like a good fit? Tell us why!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.